BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: February, 2022
These are the Terms and Conditions for Bankruptcy Attorney Directory (“Bankruptcy Attorney Directory”, “our”, “we”, “us”, whether capitalized or lowercase). These Terms describe the terms and conditions applicable to your (“you”, “your”, whether capitalized or lowercase) access and use of our websites, social media, mobile applications, and/or digital communications (collectively, our “Digital Services”).
The purchase of any of our products or services (collectively, our “Products”) shall be governed by separate agreements, which may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Client Agreement
- Credit Service Agreement
- Authorization for Credit Repair Action
- Consumer Credit File Rights (CROA Disclosure)
- Right Of Cancellation Notice
- INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY
All of the educational or other information provided on our Digital Services (including the digital content, whether available for purchase or not) are resources for informational purposes only and should not be relied on as a substitute for specific professional advice. NO CLIENT RELATIONSHIP IS FORMED BY USING OUR DIGITAL SERVICES.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LICENSES
- Bankruptcy Attorney Directory Intellectual Property. The content in our Digital Services is the sole and exclusive property of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory and is protected by intellectual property rights. “Bankruptcy Attorney Directory” (both in plain text and graphic forms) and the stylized house logo are the trademarks and service marks of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory. All content and information contained on our Digital Services are the copyrighted property of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory. Collectively, all the intellectual property rights of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory in and to the Digital Services is the “Bankruptcy Attorney Directory IP.” You may not use, copy, modify, perform, display, create derivative versions of, extract, or otherwise exploit Bankruptcy Attorney Directory IP except as expressly set forth in these Terms.
- Permitted Uses. Bankruptcy Attorney Directory hereby grants you a limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license only to view any content contained on the Digital Services for your personal non-commercial use, and to include a link to the homepage of our websites, or to the primary social media pages of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory, provided that Bankruptcy Attorney Directory’s name remains visible and the link does not make it appear that the content on the Digital Services belongs to anyone other than Bankruptcy Attorney Directory.
- Excluded Uses. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce or perform, or in any way exploit in any format whatsoever any of the Digital Services or Bankruptcy Attorney Directory IP, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. By way of clarification but not limitation, you may not:
(a) include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
(b) copy, duplicate, reproduce, rent, sell, resell or use or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of our Digital Services;
(c) use a deep link to any page on our Digital Services that is not the home/primary page, or frame containing any portion of our Digital Services;
(d) copy or include the content from our Digital Services in your or any other website or publication; or
(e) encourage or instruct, directly or indirectly, any other person to do the same.
You acknowledge and agree that to the extent that you provide any comments, questions, survey responses, discussions, ideas, suggestions or other feedback to Bankruptcy Attorney Directory either pertaining to, or through our, Digital Services (collectively, the “Feedback”), such Feedback shall automatically become the property of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory, and may be used by Bankruptcy Attorney Directory in perpetuity without compensation to you of any kind.
- VIOLATION OF LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
You acknowledge and agree that our Digital Services are designed for individuals who are eighteen (18) years or older, and who have the legal authority to enter into these Terms. You agree to use the Digital Services for lawful purposes only, and you will take no actions which infringe our intellectual property rights, or the rights of any third parties. If you violate the terms of the Terms, slander, libel, defame or otherwise harm the reputation and goodwill of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory, or take any actions which could subject Bankruptcy Attorney Directory to civil or criminal liability, Bankruptcy Attorney Directory reserves the right to immediately remove your access to our Digital Services. In addition, Bankruptcy Attorney Directory reserves the right to seek all other remedies available at law and in equity for violations of the rules and regulations set forth on our Digital Services, including violating these Terms.
- INBOUND AND OUTBOUND LINKED INTERNET SITES
THERE ARE LINKS IN OUR DIGITAL SERVICES WHICH LET YOU LEAVE THE DIGITAL SERVICES, AND THIRD PARTIES MAY HAVE LINKS TO OUR DIGITAL SERVICES. THE LINKED SITES, WHETHER INBOUND OR OUTBOUND, ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY, AND THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET SITES LINKED TO OUR DIGITAL SERVICES DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE OPINION OF BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY. BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU, AND ACCESS TO ANY OTHER INTERNET SITES LINKED TO OUR DIGITAL SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR, OR ANY OBLIGATION TO MONITOR, THE CONTENT OF SUCH LINKED INTERNET SITES. THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT BY BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY OF THE LINKED SITE. BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL GUARANTEES, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, ACCURACY, VALUE, COMPLETENESS, OR QUALITY OF ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS ON SUCH LINKED SITES.
- NO WARRANTIES; RESULTS NOT GUARANTEED
- Disclaimer of Warranties. ALL CONTENT AND INFORMATION, ON OUR DIGITAL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY, OR RELIABILITY OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR DIGITAL SERVICES, OR REGARDING THE TIMELINESS OF TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION BETWEEN ANY USERS OF THIS WEBSITE, OR BETWEEN USERS AND BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY. VERIFYING THE ACCURACY OF, OR THE USE OR RELIANCE ON, ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ON OUR DIGITAL SERVICES IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU AS USER OF THE DIGITAL SERVICES. BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT USE OF OUR DIGITAL SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ALL PRECAUTIONS NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT ANY CONTENT AND PRODUCTS YOU MAY OBTAIN FROM OUR DIGITAL SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
- Results Not Guaranteed. We may share the successful results users of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory and our Digital Services, and customers of the Products. Such examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee, verbally or in writing, regarding your results, negotiation success, future earnings, business profit, or results of any kind. By accessing the Digital Services, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for your business and results from your participation on the Digital Services.
- Testimonials. Our Digital Services may contain or refer to testimonials, reviews, case studies or other feedback from others about our Digital Services and Products. The results obtained by these users and customers are not necessarily typical and are not a guarantee of the types of results you can achieve by using the information and materials in our Digital Services and Products.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR DIGITAL SERVICES EVEN IF BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY DIRECTORY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO RELIANCE BY ANY PARTY ON ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF OUR DIGITAL SERVICES, OR THAT ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH MISTAKES OR OMISSIONS IN, OR DELAYS IN TRANSMISSION OF, INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE USER OR BETWEEN USERS, INTERRUPTIONS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS CONNECTIONS TO OUR DIGITAL SERVICES OR VIRUSES, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OUR DIGITAL SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR RELATED INFORMATION.
- EMAIL AND ELECTRONIC TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION
You understand that the Internet is public and that e-mail communications and electronic transmission of information between you and Bankruptcy Attorney Directory, or between you and any other user via our Digital Services are subject to the risk of being viewed by other parties. Accordingly, you agree not to transmit confidential or proprietary information relating to you or your business to Bankruptcy Attorney Directory or to other users via e-mail.
- GOVERNING LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Location of Operations. This Website is operated from the State of Florida within the United States. Bankruptcy Attorney Directory makes no representation that the information in the Digital Services is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to the Digital Services from territories where the contents of the Digital Services may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Digital Services other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Disputes, Arbitration. If there is any dispute between you and Bankruptcy Attorney Directory, you acknowledge and agree that we shall first attempt to resolve the dispute between us. If the dispute is not resolved within thirty (30) calendar days, you agree to resolve the dispute through binding arbitration located in Florida, pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The judgment for the award determined by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Costs of arbitration, including attorney fees, will be determined by the arbitrator. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that you breach, or threaten to breach, Sections B, C or D of these Terms, Bankruptcy Attorney Directory shall have the right to immediate relief in a court of law or equity (including by ex parte methods, and including the award of our reasonable attorneys’ fees, costs and expenses) without the necessity for posting bond and without first resorting to arbitration.
- Governing Law. Any claims relating to the Digital Services will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida excluding the application of its conflicts of law rules. You irrevocably consent to jurisdiction and venue in the State of Florida.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- No Waiver. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bankruptcy Attorney Directory may post supplemental terms and conditions regarding privacy and user information on this Website, which shall become binding upon automatically users if and when such additional terms and conditions are posted.
- Assignment. You may not assign, license, sublicense, transfer or otherwise convey these Terms and/or your rights to use the Digital Services to any third party without the prior written consent of Bankruptcy Attorney Directory, which may be withheld in our sole and absolute discretion. Any attempted assignment, license, transfer or conveyance is void and not enforceable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Bankruptcy Attorney Directory may assign, license, sublicense, transfer or convey its rights and obligations to the Digital Services and under these Terms to any party at any time without notice to you.
- Relationship of the Parties. You acknowledge and agree that there is no partnership, joint venture, employment, contractor agency relationship between you and Bankruptcy Attorney Directory as a result of you using the Digital Services. No professional client relationship is formed with Bankruptcy Attorney Directory as a result of using the Digital Services.
- CONTACT US
We welcome your inquiries and comments. If you would like to contact us, please contact us at [email protected] or via our Contact Us page.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may change these Terms from time to time, without prior notice. We will revise the date at the top of these Terms to reflect the date when such update occurred. Any changes to these Terms become effective upon posting. We encourage you to review the Terms whenever you interact with us to stay informed as it is your obligation to determine if any changes may be applicable to you. Your continued use of the Digital Services after the revised Terms has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Terms.